Font:

Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

ARSCLIST Home

ARSCLIST  May 2014

ARSCLIST May 2014

Re: [MLA-L] RE: the end of the CD and DVD (and the CD and DVD player)?

Music Hunter <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 17 May 2014 10:00:47 -0400

text/plain

I don't think " many " is correct as compared to some.

On the coin's other side, we booked our largest single order from a public
library in our history in April '14. The library in question is located
in..... WASHINGTON, D.C. AND THE ORDER WAS APPROXIMATELY $ 30k

Those hovering around the CD's coffin will have a long wait my friends.

Your search for sound & video ends here!
Jay Sonin, General Manager
Music Hunter Distributing Company
4880 North Citation Drive, Suite # 101
Delray Beach, Florida 33445-6552