Monospaced Font

ARSCLIST  May 2014

ARSCLIST May 2014

Re: Seeking discographical info on somewhat obscure Philips record

Tom Fine <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 21 May 2014 16:01:53 -0400

Hi Richard:

Unless she went to Holland and recorded it again, the Philips European LP info is incorrect. There
are photos of Laretei and producer Harold Lawrence in the studio, plus the US LP liner notes say it
was recorded in NYC a few days after she played it at Carnegie Hall.

-- Tom Fine