ARSCLIST May 2014

Re: FedEx vs UPS vs USPS

Music Hunter <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 31 May 2014 22:21:09 -0400

I think that DrG may be incorrect as we receive many parcels via FedEx
domestic & sometimes they're left in front of our door if the delivery comes
after hours or on a Sat. Most of our incoming deliveries are over $ 100.

Your search for sound & video ends here!
Jay Sonin, General Manager
Music Hunter Distributing Company
4880 North Citation Drive, Suite # 101
Delray Beach, Florida 33445-6552
561-450-7152

-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Stewart Gooderman
Sent: Saturday, May 31, 2014 6:25 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] FedEx vs UPS vs USPS

In FedEx USA domestic, if you assign a value to the package greater than the
default (which is $100) that automatically triggers a signature requirement,
because you are now paying an extra fee for its value.

DrG

On May 31, 2014, at 3:24 PM, Shai Drori <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> As someone who gets stuff from all over the world with all carriers
mentioned I can say that I didn't notice a difference. They're mediocre.
That said, always require a signature. This means that there is always
someone accountable for that parcel, even before delivery.