ARSCLIST  May 2014

ARSCLIST May 2014

Re: Studer getting back into analog tape machines?

Lou Judson <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 23 May 2014 14:37:35 -0700

What factory?

Just askin'

I am the proud owner of a lone A-807, and sincerely hope it lives as long as I will... since it gets less wear and tear than me, maybe it will!
<L>
Lou Judson
Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689