ARSCLIST  May 2014

ARSCLIST May 2014

Re: Comment on accurate subjkect lines Re: [ARSCLIST] New Yorker Article on Patrick Feaster and Carl Haber

Tom Fine <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 26 May 2014 13:47:15 -0400

I say again, this is a silly thing to get exercised about. I don't pay any attention to subject
lines once a thread gets going. People who must have a super-accurate subject line are asking too
much of others. If they scold about it, they then are annoying others, so who's being more rude?

-- Tom Fine