Monospaced Font

ARSCLIST  August 2014

ARSCLIST August 2014

Re: Cataloging term for broadcast jingles/breaks/IDs?

Franz Kunst <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 4 Aug 2014 14:36:17 -0700

I've also found this discussion useful. In my limited experience with radio
collections, I've usually been unable to differentiate between broadcast
and non-broadcast (i.e. unedited or working copy) recordings of
promos/jingles/etc., and used the term "production elements" to describe
both. Just another angle,
Franz