ARSCLIST  August 2014

ARSCLIST August 2014

Re: Wax & Wane: the Tough Realities Behind Vinyl's Comeback

Matthew Sohn <[log in to unmask]>

Matthew Sohn <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 4 Aug 2014 19:08:43 -0700

The whole point of vinyl is the artifact. The more bells and whistles the artifact has, the more desirable the artifact is. This, of course, comes at a price..

-Matt Sohn