ARSCLIST  September 2014

ARSCLIST September 2014

The Heifetz box

James Roth <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 8 Sep 2014 13:31:55 +0000

Hello everyone,

I just purchased [2nd hand] the Jascha Heifetz Complete Album Collection on CDs.
The box is about 14 inches long and contains 104 CDs.

While the box says "Complete Album Collection" I don't see any of the Decca recordings.
That means it's NOT "complete" which is misleading or deceptive.
I imagine you folks have already discussed this while I was away.

Any comments will be appreciated.

Regards,
Ben Roth
FAU Recorded Sound Archives