Font:

Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

ARSCLIST Home

ARSCLIST  September 2014

ARSCLIST September 2014

Re: AZIMUTH (was recording "cleanup" plugins and 192/24)

Tom Fine <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 10 Sep 2014 20:21:14 -0400

text/plain

Hi Eric:

You are describing a process similar or the same as what is described in the Beatles In Mono LP box
set book. I believe they use a Studer A80 with Fred Thal's precision headblock, or something
similar.

-- Tom Fine