ARSCLIST  September 2014

ARSCLIST September 2014

Audiotape

Steven Smolian <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 8 Sep 2014 17:50:07 -0400

I just obtained a bunch of sealed tapes, "Auduiotape Q19 by Capitol.  High
Quality/ Low Noise.  Cushion-Aire w. Backcoating 1.0 mil polyester.

I've never seen this one before, and have 15 or so each of 5" and 7" sealed
boxes of it I'd like to describe in an Ebay listing.  Is this a repackaging
of an Audiotape product with a different product number?

Baffled
(also known as Steve Smolian)