BIBFRAME  October 2014

BIBFRAME October 2014

Re: 7XX fields without relator terms

Wed, 22 Oct 2014 16:05:53 -0400

+1, as they say.

There are plenty of types of resources for which it is not natural (or in some cases, even possible) to ascribe a single primary role-less creator. Sound and audiovisual resources are often great examples, and so are scholarly papers with multiple authors on which there is no genuine order (other than alphabetic), or "artist's books" on which several artists have collaborated intensely, and there are many other examples.

---
A. Soroka
The University of Virginia Library