ARSCLIST  November 2014

ARSCLIST November 2014

Re: Chet Atkins' home studio - a deep dive

Lou Judson <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Nov 2014 08:23:44 -0800

There is a re-listed copy of At Home on ebay:
<http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHET-ATKINS-AT-HOME-RARE-RCA-VICTOR-LP-/321571706792?ssPageName=ADME:B:WNARL:US:1123>
Only 4.99!
Is it really as yellow as it looks there?

and in item 5, that is definitely a 604 in the standard silver Utility cabinet on the floor behind him, not an A-7.

God research Tom!
<L>
Lou Judson
Intuitive Audio