ARSCLIST  November 2014

ARSCLIST November 2014

Re: Modern Jazz Quartet 1969 soundtrack cues

"Randy A. Riddle" <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 21 Nov 2014 21:55:34 -0500

The IMDB lists some credits for John Lewis, one of the original members of
the Modern Jazz Quartet.  Would one of these be it?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0507368/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

Randy