Monospaced Font

ARSCLIST  November 2014

ARSCLIST November 2014

List test

"Randy A. Riddle" <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Nov 2014 19:51:36 -0500

I've posted responses to different posts over the past couple of months and
have never seen a reply.

I'm wondering if my posts are actually showing up in the list or if my
comments are just falling flat.

So, if you see this message, please respond off-list to let me know the
list is still working for me.

Thanks.

Randy