ARSCLIST  November 2014

ARSCLIST November 2014

Re: Sound recordings cataloging software

"L. Hunter Kevil" <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 24 Nov 2014 19:00:09 -0600

I wonder if anyone has extensive experience with jRiver, media library
software for digital files. It has received wide praise over the years. It
can read and process into libraries CDs. It can handle - I believe - all
the sundry audio file formats.

 I have thousands of lps as well.The question is this: will jRiver handle
the cataloguing of lps, even if there is no digital file attached? I harbor
the hope - optimistic for sure - of digitizing some of my most cherished
lps.

L. H. Kevil
Out to pasture, Univ of Missouri