ARSCLIST  December 2014

ARSCLIST December 2014

Re: WHAT KIND OF TAPE WAS REVOX B77 MK2 ORIGINALLY ADJUSTED FOR?

DAVID BURNHAM <[log in to unmask]>

DAVID BURNHAM <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 13 Dec 2014 17:58:58 +0000

As far as I remember, when you bought a reel-to-reel machine, you or your technician would set it up for whatever tape you planned to use.  Even different tapes of the same type and manufacturer benefitted from some fine tweaking of the bias and eq.
db