Font:

LISTSERV Archives

BIBFRAME Home

BIBFRAME  February 2015

BIBFRAME February 2015

Re: 2-tier BIBFRAME

Martynas Jusevičius <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 1 Feb 2015 21:18:45 +0100

text/plain

Jeff,

I don't think you can avoid 2 tiers, since the lower one is MARC and
the higher one is Linked Data. What I'm saying is that by doing the
mapping indirectly and within RDF, the implementation will be much
more progressive. And I don't even need to know MARC to see that.

And you should definitely try out Dydra, which is a cloud triplestore:
http://dydra.com