Please post this job announcement:
Job Title: Pathways Recent Graduate Program Analyst (https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/393727500)
Department: Department of Defense
Agency: Defense Technical Information Center
Job Announcement Number: PATHWAYS-1321912-OF15
SALARY RANGE: $43,057.00 to $68,465.00 / Per Year
OPEN PERIOD: Friday, February 6, 2015 to Thursday, February 12, 2015
SERIES & GRADE: GS-0343-07/09
POSITION INFORMATION: Full Time - Permanent
PROMOTION POTENTIAL: 11
DUTY LOCATIONS: 1 vacancy in the following location: Fort Belvoir, VA
WHO MAY APPLY: Recent Graduates
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret
SUPERVISORY STATUS: No
Who May Be Considered:
· Individuals who have obtained a qualifying Associates, Bachelor’s, Master’s, Professional, Doctorate, Vocational or Technical degree or certificate from a qualifying educational institution, within the previous 2 years. OR
· Individuals who will obtain a qualifying Associates, Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, Doctorate, Vocational or Technical degree or certificate from a qualifying educational institution within 9 months from the date of application. OR
· Veterans (as defined in 5 U.S.C. 2108) who were unable to apply within 2 years of obtaining a qualifying Associates, Bachelor’s, Master’s, Professional, Doctorate, Vocational or Technical degree or certificate from a qualifying educational institution due to their military service obligation. Veterans have a full 2-year eligibility period to apply upon his/her release or discharge from active duty. The eligibility period for veterans must be within 6 years of degree completion.
The Pathways Recent Graduate Program provides opportunities to work in agencies, gain valuable on-the-job training/experience, and to explore Federal careers while still in school.
* Not Required
* Must be a U.S. Citizen.
* Must complete a participant agreement
Back to top
• Serves as a Program Analyst on the Customer Access Team in the Communications and Customer Access Division of the User Services Directorate.
• The incumbent analyzes and evaluates all program operations of the Customer Access Team.
• Ensures the program operations of the registration system are effective in meeting the central purpose.
• Provide classified and sensitive information to those authorized while preventing unauthorized access.
• Ensures the flow of work through people and automated systems does not result in security vulnerabilities.