ARSCLIST April 2015

Apple iPod Touch 32gb 4th Gen

Tom Fine <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 28 Apr 2015 09:40:05 -0400

I recently swapped in the newest version. I'll sell this one for $75, which is the low-end of eBay
pricing for working units. It comes with a hard plastic shell for the back. This version runs iOS 6
but not higher, so some apps no longer work on it (for instance most banking apps). However, it
works just fine as a still and video camera, podcast listening device, music listening device, video
viewing device (if you have really good eyesight), etc. I don't do social media, but a quick google
search indicates the main social media apps still work with iOS 6. For what it's worth, this unit is
smaller than its current replacement, so it actually fits in a pocket better. However, the current
replacement has a larger screen so it's better for old eyes.

Ping off-list if interested.

-- Tom Fine