ARSCLIST  April 2015

ARSCLIST April 2015

Wavelab 8.5

Steven Smolian <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 22 Apr 2015 12:58:16 -0400

Is anyone using Wavelab 8.5?  It used to play when the file opened and I
clicked on  the PLAY button.     It now shows every sign of doing do the
meters bounce, etc., but there is no audio.  I probably clicked on something
that caused this but I can't figure out what.  Suggestions welcomed.

Steve Smolian