ARSCLIST  April 2015

ARSCLIST April 2015

Re: 78 rpm restoration - was Re: [ARSCLIST] Disasters at Commercial Archives

DAVID BURNHAM <[log in to unmask]>

DAVID BURNHAM <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 13 Apr 2015 06:31:51 +0000

I have stored 78s in a none-climate controlled area for many years, (around 15 years), where they're exposed to temps ranging from sub-zero to summer heat.  So far, I haven't noticed any ill effects from these conditions.  But I do make it a point not to bring a record from winter cold to indoor heat, which is a little frustrating because it means I don't have access to the records for 7 months of the year, (October to May).
db