ARSCLIST April 2015

Assistance with Club 99

David Lewis <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 13 Apr 2015 07:55:01 -0400

Friends,

This is for a project that I'm working on about the reissue opera label
Club 99 Records. I have the content on most of the releases, but
am missing information for the following:

Club 99 2, 3, 26, 31, 41-43, 48, 56, 57, 60, 64, 73, 76, 77, 80, 90, 96, 99
102, 113, 116, 117
CL 501, 503, 505 and any CL number higher than 510 and lower than 587.
Any OP number other than 1001
Any BNS other than 1965-1966

In the case of the three latter series there may not be more numbers, but
all of the numbers in the top two rows should have been used
barring some unpredictable misadventure.

thank you in advance for any titles contributed!

best,

David N. Lewis
Hamilton, OH