ARSCLIST  April 2015

ARSCLIST April 2015

Re: "Best of both worlds" disk preamplifier

Andrew Hallifax <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 17 Apr 2015 09:27:03 -0400

For top of the (price) range, you should take a look at the EMT JPA 66 which
I believe costs around $24,000
(http://www.emt-studiotechnik.de/JPA66%20E-Dateien/EMT%20JPA%20Fly%20E.pdf)
making the Front End look decidedly mid-priced. I've not used the EMT, nor
do I know of anyone who has, though I'd be interested to see how it performs
if such a test as you mention were set up.