ARSCLIST  May 2015

ARSCLIST May 2015

Re: Acoustical Orchetral Records- A-440, was speaking of pitch

Steven Smolian <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 18 May 2015 11:09:37 -0400

Hi, Mickey,

Thanks for the Price Rienzi.   Interesting sound.  I've not had the tome to
run my own copy to see what I can coax out of it here, but yourt's shows
they weren't just boasting.  I wonder where they recorded it to get 90 guys
into a room?

Steve