DAS: New York
May 8, 2015 . New York, NY
DAS brings together speakers and case studies providing a unique opportunity to compare approaches from a wide variety of institutions dealing with the same digital challenges. Case studies include:
* FBI Forensic Audio, Video, and Imagery Analysis Unit
* The Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision
* MoMA Digital Repository for Museum Collections
* Perfect Memory and Museum of the Federation of Wallonie of Belgium
* HiPSTAS NEH R&D Project: Automated Extraction of Metadata From Large Collections
* Tagasauris: The HyperTED Project
* Johns Hopkins Digital Preservation Repositories for Research and Science
* The Launching of the WWE Network
Since 2007, DAS has brought together speakers and case studies providing a unique opportunity to compare approaches from a wide variety of institutions dealing with the same digital challenges. Bringing together content creators, technologists, and caretakers to address the full lifecycle of a media asset.
Program and speaker information for DAS New York, as well as clips and interviews from previous DAS events are available on the website.
Registration is open at www.DAS2015.org<http://www.DAS2015.org>!
1313 Vine Street
Los Angeles, CA 90028
e. [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>