LOCCFB@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

Monospaced Font

LOCCFB Home

LOCCFB  May 2015

LOCCFB May 2015

Re: Affiliate data survey

Sharon Shaloo, MCB <[log in to unmask]>

Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 14 May 2015 17:15:02 -0400

Thanks for running with this Sam.

Problem in that the staff size asks for positive numbers and some of us
can't get up to 1 FTE in those slots.

Can you take a look at accepting .75 or .25 etc?

Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director
Massachusetts Center for the Book
617.872.3718 (Beacon St)
617.521.2719 (Simmons/Fenway)