An updated version of the mapping of RDA Core to BIBFRAME has been posted.
It has the same URL as the previous version and replaces it:
Here are highlights of the changes:
* The column of RDA properties includes opaque as well as transparent
* The use of resources (lightweight abstraction layer) vs blank nodes has
been clarified and types have been provided.
* In many cases when an RDA property may have either a URI or a literal as
an object, the mapping provides for both possibilities.
* bf:hasAuthority is used less often and only when its object is a URI.
* A small number of BIBFRAME properties were changed. Details can be found
in the Change Log at the end of the document.
Many thanks to Theo Gerontakos for his assistance with this revision.