FEDLIB Archives

FEDLIB@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

Monospaced Font

FEDLIB Home

FEDLIB  June 2015

FEDLIB June 2015

purchasing raw data? interested in consortium purchasing of datasets? (UNCLASSIFIED)

"Faget, Nancy G CIV USARMY ARL (US)" <[log in to unmask]>

Federal Librarians Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 5 Jun 2015 16:26:40 +0000

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

We recently leveraged our FEDLINK contract to help our patrons purchase a
raw dataset.
If you're purchasing raw data through FEDLINK, or some different avenue,
would you contact me?

On another note, I would be interested in discussing consortium purchasing
of datasets although I don't know who's purchasing what.
Please let me know if you would interested in an informal discussion about
this.

Thanks!

Nancy

Nancy G. Faget
Information Resources Center
Computational & Information Sciences Directorate
U.S. Army Research Laboratory
301.394.4771 office

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED