[email protected]

ARSCLIST  September 2015

ARSCLIST September 2015

Re: King Records Cincinnati Building in Danger

David Lewis <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 11 Sep 2015 11:40:46 -0400

A new CityBeat article about the King Building; it seems that the story is
really heating up.

http://citybeat.com/cincinnati/article-33562-the_once_and_future_king.html

forwarded by

David N. Lewis