ARSCLIST October 2015

Passwords

Steven Smolian <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Oct 2015 17:44:49 -0400

I've just backed out of another tranascation where I was trying to buy
something.

I refuse to register for probable a one-time buy and be forced to give up
the time and have to make note of YET ANOTHER PASSWORD just to buy
something. I use Paypal which has my shipping data anyway.

This happens here once or twice a week. I'll do without, thank you.

Vendors, are you reading this?

Steve Smolian