For fans of Nina Koshetz,
Nino Koshetz was also issued on Club '99'. (CL-36)
11 selections are from Brunswick and 3 are from HMV.
On that LP she sings
1. Eastern Romance (Rimsky-Korsakoff)
2. At the ball (Tchaikovsky)
3. Over the Steppe (Gretchaninoff)
4. Etude in E, Op. 10 No. 3 (Chopin)
5. Humoresque (Mussorgsky) "The Magpie"
6. To the sun (Koshetz)
7. Oi Mamo (Ukrainian Folk)
8. Viut Vitra (Ukrainian Folk)
9. Pique Dame: 'Twill soon be midnight (Tchaikovsky)
10. Prince Igor: Yaroslava's aria (Borodin)
11. Sadko: Berceuse (Rimsky-Korsakoff)
12. None but the lonely heart (Tchaikovsky)
13. Plaisir d'amour (Martini) Fr.
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Thomas Stern
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2015 7:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Nina Koshetz - are her BEKA discs available on CD ?
Nina Koshetz' recordings for Brunswick, Victor, and Schirmer are
available on OPAL, NIMBUS and SYMPOSIUM CD's
The OPAL 2-CD set includes an "Aristopia" [a previous post indicates
this Russian label is ARTISTOTIPIA] disc from c.1916.
Are her BEKA 1914 recordings released on any LP or CD ?????
Best wishes, Thomas.