Help for EDUCAT Archives

EDUCAT Archives

EDUCAT@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

EDUCAT Home

EDUCAT  October 2015

EDUCAT October 2015

Re: Open Educational Resources (OER) repository at University of Hawaii

"Snow, Karen" <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 8 Oct 2015 13:45:48 +0000

Wonderful! Thanks for sharing this, Mike. Sharing is caring :)

Best,

Karen

Karen Snow, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Graduate School of Library & Information Science
Dominican University
7900 West Division Street
River Forest, IL  60305
708-524-6077 (office)