ARSCLIST  December 2015

ARSCLIST December 2015

Go-Bop

Peter Hirsch <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Dec 2015 18:13:42 -0500

Does anyone have knowledge of the, probably Ohio-based, label Go-Bop?
Specifically, I am trying to track down a recording or recordings by a
group called The Jazz Unit in the 90s. It is also possible, if not
downright likely that the full name of the group is "Bop Stop Jazz Unit"
which might indicate that there is some tie-in with the Cleveland
performing venue Bop Stop. My source for Go-Bop may have not gotten the
name of the label exactly correct, but it is something like that.

Dave Lewis, you must be all over this, but anyone else is welcome to share
whatever they know.

Thanks,

Peter Hirsch