ARSCLIST December 2015

Re: Interesting sticky-shed data point

"Richard L. Hess" <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 17 Dec 2015 15:50:53 -0500

Back in the day, I was a real fan of Maxell tapes. All my masters at St.
Thomas were done on it except the last one where I couldn't get the tape
in Canada and I didn't want to buy it in the states as I needed it in
Canada to calibrate the machines before the trip down. I used 407, I
think, but it might have been 456 or 457. I think I bought two boxes of
10 bulk-packed pancakes. I recalibrated the machines.

Cheers,

Richard