]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

PCCLIST Home

PCCLIST  December 2015

PCCLIST December 2015

Re: Replacing entry points after creating new/improved rda authority records

Stephen Early <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 15 Dec 2015 20:37:20 +0000

text/plain

How about the following in which there is no personal author? (loosely based on an actual situation)

245 x0 Seder Haggadah.
546    Text in Hebrew and Aramaic, with translation in Marathi.
Authorized access point is: Haggadah.

Is there one 130, a 245 10, and two 730s
or
one 245 00, followed by three 730's?

Not having spent the additional cash on an RDA handbook, I was determined to figure this out from the actual text of RDA and the PS's alone, but came to a different conclusion each time as I clicked and clicked and clicked and ...

Stephen T. Early
Cataloger
Center for Research Libraries
6050 S. Kenwood