ARSCLIST  January 2016

ARSCLIST January 2016

Re: Cleaning stylus

Lou Judson <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 14 Jan 2016 16:42:11 -0800

Tom, my record cleaning and playing is almost exclusively just making personal digital copies of my own Lps - what would you suggest for routine cleaning of casual transfers? Anyone else can chime in as well.

Investing in an expensive machine for cleaning my old records is just not feasible. I only want to hear them again! :-)
<L>
Lou Judson
Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689