[email protected]

ARSCLIST  January 2016

ARSCLIST January 2016

Re: World premiere of "a totally terrible piece of music"

Jeff Willens <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 1 Jan 2016 02:12:26 -0500

Couldn't download any of the Dropbox files, but there is already a YouTube
video of this performance, which I listened to. Never heard of it before. I
liked it a lot! It doesn't sound like it was arranged the best way possible,
and I would like to hear any revisions, but a really cool concept for 1967.
I can definitely see why people would be PO'd, but that's never a bad thing
to me. The interview with Foss helped clarify things a lot.