ARSCLIST  February 2016

ARSCLIST February 2016

Re: A couple of Mercury questions for Tom Fine

Eric Nagamine <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 21 Feb 2016 23:09:53 -1000

Karl,

Thank you for the information on the Copland cuts.  The Boosey press release seems to indicate that the new Critical Edition has restored 10 measures of the cuts that Bernstein made. So I assume that it should be what Koussevitzky used in the Pristine release with it's two measure cut.

http://www.boosey.com/cr/news/New-Edition-Aaron-Copland-s-Symphony-No-3/100637

Eric Nagamine