Help for AGU Archives

AGU Archives

AGU@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

AGU Home

AGU  March 2016

AGU March 2016

Re: LC Magazine Celebrates AFC's 40th Anniversary

Bertram Lyons <[log in to unmask]>

Archie Green Union Listserv <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 31 Mar 2016 11:35:46 -0500

Congrats, Betsy and team at AFC. It really is a great issue and timely
coverage of the valuable work AFC carries out on behalf of the U.S.
public!

I miss the AFC team daily!

All my best --

Bert