Help for ARSCLIB Archives

ARSCLIB Archives

ARSCLIB@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

ARSCLIB Home

ARSCLIB  April 2016

ARSCLIB April 2016

Re: Why is this list only intermittently attaching the ARSCLIB subject flag?

Tom Fine <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 3 Apr 2016 06:15:20 -0400

Hi Kim,

My messages seem to make it to the list (Lou quoted one) but do not come to me, the sender. Is this also a parameter of the mailserv account?

-- Tom Fine

Sent from a device with "automatic correct," which is usually neither.