Help for ARSCLIB Archives

ARSCLIB Archives

ARSCLIB@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

ARSCLIB Home

ARSCLIB  April 2016

ARSCLIB April 2016

Re: Purchasing a Horn for an Edison Standard Phonograph

"Tom Fine (GMail)" <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 4 Apr 2016 12:32:11 -0400

Hi Bobby:

Tim Fabrizio sells replica horns, for $55.
http://www.phonophan.com/parts.html

Tim also does superb repair and restoration work, if you need it. Tim also sells non-valuable
cylinders to play on vintage machines, so you can demonstrate the thing in action without ruining a
valuable and/or rare cylinder.

I cc'd your e-mail address because I am not sure my messages are posting to this list. I do not
receive my own messages, just a robot acknowledgement that I sent a message and it was received.

-- Tom Fine