Help for ARSCLIB Archives

ARSCLIB Archives

ARSCLIB@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

ARSCLIB Home

ARSCLIB  April 2016

ARSCLIB April 2016

Re: [FWD: Re: [ARSCLIST] ARSCLIB: The ARSC Library and Archives Electronic Discussion List]

Lou Judson <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 1 Apr 2016 11:07:08 -0700

Other lists I am on (such as Ampex) are very stringently moderated, to a degree that they somewhat self-censor and stay on topic. That takes time and labor, but there is also a “back room” list that has no limits on topics, for people to chat as if in the lunchroom, anything goes as long as it is nice. :-)

Perhaps that would cut down on the unrelated chatter on both lists! Yeah, I know, a third one!

I’m interested in both lists, except not old records collections… archiving and restoration transfers is my specialty, which is sort of minor to most of who I think uses the lists.

<L>