Help for ARSCLIB Archives

ARSCLIB Archives

ARSCLIB@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

ARSCLIB Home

ARSCLIB  May 2016

ARSCLIB May 2016

Re: Interesting coda to discussion of Zappa collection.;

Lou Judson <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 May 2016 08:31:24 -0700

But Tom, David does indeed have the right to express his opinion! I think you are unduly harsh in this post, notwithstanding the factual parts.

David has the right to express his opinions every bit as much as YOU do!

I appreciate hearing many sides, but I think it is unfair to attack (however mildy) him this way, even though you may feel the righteous response. If he were bringing lawsuit it would be different, but we are merely discussing our thoughts and feelings.

In all cases, however, it is tragic that the deceased did not plan the means for their legacy to be continued for the greater public good!

<L>
Lou Judson
Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689