The Membership Committee will be conducting interviews of ARSC members at
this year’s conference in Bloomington. We want to document our members’
stories and use those stories to promote ARSC and connect with like-minded
individuals by posting the videos to the ARSC YouTube channel.
Whether you are a collector, an archivist, a librarian, an engineer, a
student, or all of the above, we want to hear your story. Here are some of
the questions we will be asking:
- When and why did you begin collecting sound recordings?
- What's an area of expertise (genre and/or format) in which you
- Tell us about a gem in your collection.
- How have you benefited from being a member of ARSC?
- What would you say to audio aficionados who ought to become members of
- Tell us about an ARSC conference that's memorable to you.
If you are interested in sharing your story, please contact me off list and
we can schedule a time.
*ARSC Membership Committee*
Derek Long (Chair)
Hannah Wiatt Davis