ARSCLIB May 2016

Re: ARSC Member Interviews

Derek Long <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 May 2016 16:30:46 -0400

Hi Maddie,

This is the best email to reach me: [log in to unmask] Are you
interested in being interviewed? The Committee would love to hear your
story.

On a side note, we've (Sandy Rodriguez is my wife) been keeping up with the
recent discussions on the listservs and I just want to give you my support.
As Sandy said, you're very courageous, and I'm glad your voice is being
heard. I believe it's not only good for the organization but for us as
humans to talk and understand each other.

Thank you,
Derek