ARSCLIST  June 2016

ARSCLIST June 2016

Securing a loose paper label to a professional instantaneous lacquer disc recording (4)

Joel Schlemowitz <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 28 Jun 2016 07:54:48 -0400

Rubber cement will eventually yellow, but there are acid-free glues
available from a good arts and crafts shop, such as this:
http://www.dickblick.com/products/books-by-hand-polyvinyl-acetate-pva/

http://www.joelschlemowitz.com