ARSCLIST  June 2016

ARSCLIST June 2016

Re: Thursday, 6/16: "The Art of the Record Cover," presented by Michael Biel ~ ARSC NYC June Meeting

B George <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 14 Jun 2016 20:38:48 -0400

Hi Michael  - Sorry I will miss your talk, but I am going to the Baaba Maal concert in Brooklyn.  Good luck.  And for fun have a look at our Space Helmet Covers page, ‘cuz it’s just too easy to show regular outer space covers!  http://arcmusic.org/galleries/space// <http://arcmusic.org/galleries/space//>  Adding about 20 more soon - all from the ARC collection - none of the internet swiping for us!  And thanks for stopping by our sale!  b.george, ARChive