Help for FEDLIB Archives

FEDLIB Archives

FEDLIB@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

FEDLIB Home

FEDLIB  June 2016

FEDLIB June 2016

Re: [Non-DoD Source] [FEDLIB] Problems accessing ACM Digital Library

"Hicks, Nancy N CIV NEDU, 06" <[log in to unmask]>

Federal Librarians Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 27 Jun 2016 14:52:48 +0000

We are blocked as well- Category:  USCC_DCC_DENY1

Nancy N. Hicks
Librarian
Navy Experimental Diving Unit
✉321 Bullfinch Road
Panama City, FL 32407-7015
☎ (850) 230-3170
Fax(850) 230-3228
(DSN)436-3170

**FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY-PRIVACY SENSITIVE** This email, including any attachments, may contain information that requires protection from unauthorized disclosure.  Do not disseminate this-email, or its contents, to anyone who does not have official need for access.  Any misuse or unauthorized disclosure can result in both civil and criminal penalties.