GHELIST Archives

GHELIST@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

Monospaced Font

GHELIST Home

GHELIST  June 2016

GHELIST June 2016

Re: Notes from today's 5/25 GHE users meeting

"Uzel, Jim" <[log in to unmask]>

Geospatial Hosting Environment <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 1 Jun 2016 16:18:22 -0400

Butch - Thanks for the meeting notes from last week. I am anxious to test the portal and republish my maps and applications as soon as I have the new SDE connection files installed. Since I can't test currently, From your notes you mention that the system configuration issues addressed by Esri should have fixed the issues with the portal. Have these issue fixes been verified? Specifically:
1. The Story Map template popup banner is whited-out, can't s