Help for ARSCLIB Archives

ARSCLIB Archives

ARSCLIB@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

ARSCLIB Home

ARSCLIB  July 2016

ARSCLIB July 2016

Re: Latest research on interstitial errors?

Jim Sam <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 8 Jul 2016 09:01:37 -0700

Bert, thanks for pointing out that article. Good information.

Ricard, thanks also. I think I already know the answer to this, but that
feature of 'e' markers is likely unique to Samplitude, right?